Sound Proofing

Wanting to get the roll hoops finished, I realised that the top section of boot carpet needed to be fitted as the roll hoop legs pass through this. This got me thinking as to whether or not I should add some sound proofing material to the inside of the boot (rear bulkhead) and inside of the car too for that matter.

I know GD don't bother but I had spoken to Charlie from Ireland at Stoneleigh who had used it on his car and for what it costs I thought I would do too.

CBS had a stand at the show so I bought a pack while I was there and made a start on fitting it to the rear bulkhead.


While I was at it I also applied some to the inside of the doors.

 
I was now ready to concentrate on fitting the boot carpet so I could get the roll hoops finished off.

No comments:

Post a Comment