An Anticlimax

With the deadline of the Blyton track day to work towards, the build had been going at a frantic pace. In order to get the car running certain corners needed cutting which would mean taking parts of the car apart again to make sure it would be fit for IVA.

Having got the car back to the garage, we adjusted the clutch as it was slipping at Blyton and then road-tested the car locally on trade plates before starting the anti-climatic job of dismantling various sections starting with the dash.

In effect I went from having a drivable car to one that looked a mile away from the finished article in a matter of days :(

Needing to get my backside in gear, I developed a final build plan and tried to sort some time in my diary that I could block out to get back on to the build.

No comments:

Post a Comment